22.3.07

I'd Be Happy to Scratch Your Back

I retrieve when I first put option the Brobdingnagian Bards on MP3.com and started to larn the ropes. I would listen day-to-day to music there, but I never listened to sets that were higher in the charts than we were because I didn't desire to hike their ratings any more than than they already were.

I think greedy. It totally dog-eat-dog. But it wasn't until I started to listen to my ain advice that I started to do some alterations and helping my chap musicians. And it wasn't until I started to assist you that our success took off.

Yeah, there are many grounds why we've done consistently well on the mp3.com charts, but one of the chief 1s is that I've been willing to abrasion person elses back with no outlook of a return. And while there's no expectation, there always is a return.

It's one of those great conundrums, I guess. I mean, how is it possible that when you assist person else You will benefit... Yet I'm amazed to see that it happens. And it haps all the time.

The more than Iodine am willing to give, the greater my return.

Just yesterday, I got an electronic mail from a Nagian (one of our fans) saying he loved our music and would make everything he could to advance us. Just ask.

But the lone thing I can make is to humbly inquire him to turn around and see if he necessitates his dorsum scratched.

No comments: